experience to help you map out
your next career move with
clarity and confidence.
Exclusive 2.5 day weekend retreats for today’s leaders
limited to 10 seats
A holistic approach in a judgment-free space to reflect, evaluate and rediscover your next steps in career and life.
The world of work is changing, and so are you. Taking time to reflect on yourself, what you’ve accomplished and what you still aspire to do can lead you to important decisions that impact your professional and personal relationships. These moments are exciting but can also be scary. They are complex but not complicated. They can be tackled head on in a systematic and thoughtful way.
If you are seeking guidance and clarity on your next step, then these exclusive 10-person retreats are for you. They will give you the tools and support you need to decide what is best for you. You will be pleasantly surprised to see how rich your world of work can be when you start looking at work-life differently!
the World of Work career RETREAT
Who you are:
- You seek fulfilment and not only achievement; you’re already good at that!
- You have goals, dreams, aspirations that you want to explore further;
- You seek guidance on how to take the next steps systematically and purposefully;
- You long to learn new ways of seeing your World of Work and shape it differently;
- You need space to reflect and a method to articulate your thoughts;
- You aspire to connect with like minded professionals as sparring partners;
- You are open to think beyond the constructs and boundaries of the current World of Work;
- You are curious to discover what else is out there and in you!
What you get:
- 5 weeks of regular touch points with 4 on-line guided sessions with your cohort.
- In-person 2.5 day weekend retreat in one of the picturesque former monasteries in Switzerland (accommodation and catering all incl.)
- Systemic group coaching with me, Paola Granati (see bio).
- Cartographies and methodologies for you to design your future spaces.
- Assignments and thinking exercises to put the tools and methodologies to work.
- Your personal WoW travel kit to capture your reflections, learning and goals.
What you gain:
Headspace & time!
To reflect on yourself, your current world of work, and your future aspirations without daily distractions.
Clarity & new perspective!
Silence the noise and focus on what’s important for you now. You will learn how with the WoW tools, frameworks and ways of repurposing work.
Group coaching & guidance!
To help you reveal what your natural strengths are, and where you can best put them to use based on live feedback from your cohort.
Discovery & reconnection!
Of what propels you forward and gives you that extra power needed to reach your goals safely and with successfully.
Network & community!
Of like-minded professionals who, like you, have decided to shape their future rather than be shaped by it.
Memorable & impactful experiences!
That transform the way you see your World of Work in a fun and relaxed environment.
Venue & Delivery
The WoW Kick-off
- Meet & greet with your cohort
- Program overview & housekeeping rules
- What’s at the heart of the conversation?
- Mapping the start of your key learning goals
- Open questions answered
- Assignment: meaning & relevance of work, career and success for you now
On-line 1 hour
3 weeks before the Retreats start
Introduction to the WoW Foundations
- The World of Work as a changing and mutating territory
- The 5 Winds of Change eroding and impacting our current World of Work
- The Principles of LandSpaces™
- Your professional journey made of multiple “job stops” in different LandSpaces™
- The need of a new travel PAS – New Paradigms, Assumptions, Skills for new Worlds of Work
- Assignment: identify the Winds of Change in your World of Work and define your PAS
On-line 1.5 hours
2 weeks before the Retreats start
Introducing the WoW MAP™
- Introduction to the WoW Map™
- How the External World intersects with our Inner World
- Deep dive into our Inner World : our Engine, our Energy, our Direction of Travel
- Discover your Power Triangle™ and how to use it
- Deep dive into the External World: Sectors & Functions
- What are your preferred Districts and Neighborhoods?
- Assignment: build your Power Triangle™ and imagine 3 LandSpaces™ for your next move.
On-line 1.5 hours
1 week before the Retreats start
The WoW Retreat
Putting into practice the WoW Method
Day 1 (afternoon): time to finally meet face to face
- Recap of what we covered so far and sharing of what you discovered about your inner world and your external world
- Share your current World of Work: how has it changed ? Where are you on the WoW Map™? What is the path that brought you to where you are today?
Day 2 (full day): time to put the learnings to work
- Share your Power Triangle™ with the group – address questions
- Pair up with a colleague and discuss the 3 new LandSpaces™ you want to be in – feedback time
- Share findings and learnings in plenary
- Personal time to reflect and design your future World of Work, your future WoW Map™ for Day 3!
Day 3 (full day): time to decide on your future & make it happen
- Pair up with colleague and mutually share your future WoW Maps ™ – make sure there is congruence, clarity and all of the WoW components are aligned
- Personal time to fine-tune for final presentation within the group
- Present your future World of Work and make it WoW! What does your new WoW Map™ look like? Which LandSpaces™ will you be in? Why? What makes you confident you will be successful?
- Group feedback
- Validate your decision and confirm your personal commitment
- Assignment: draft your strategy and plan to make it happen
In person 2.5 days
- Oct 12 -15 Karthaus
- Nov 11-13 Musikinsel
The WoW Follow-Up
- Group check in
- Share high level strategy and plan
- How can the group continue to support one another?
On-line 1.5 hours
2 weeks after the Retreats end
The WoW Community
- Once you participate to of one of the programs you get to be an integral part of the growing community. You own your journey but you are not alone.
more info / FAQ
The retreat is intimate in nature. To guarantee that it’s the right fit for each participant, when you sign up there are a few online questions upfront. This will help us assign participants to the right cohort! If more information is needed we will reach out by phone giving you as well a chance to ask questions.
For the Karthause Retreat:
- applications close Friday, September 8.
- confirmation of your participation will be latest by Wednesday, September 13
- The WoW experience starts with the on-line kick off Wednesday , September 20
For the MusikInsel Retreat:
- applications close Friday, October 6
- confirmation of your participation will be latest by Wednesday, October 11.
- The WoW experience starts with the on-line kick off Thursday , October 19
The price is all inclusive (except travel): single room accommodation, breakfast, lunch, dinner, plus all training and program materials.
A good summary of what I do is really trans disciplinary work; i.e. work that cuts across the business HR space, the professional development space, the entertainment business, and the desire to make a difference in order to offer the most relevant and impactful experience to my clients.
The 3 online sessions that lead to the retreat are weekly and they start 3 weeks before the retreat. The 4th and last session is scheduled 2 weeks after the retreat. The sessions will be recorded in case you cannot join. We recommend you always check in because the retreat will be based on a lot of concepts that we cover during the online sessions.
For the Kartause Retreat: October 13 to 15
- Kick-off: Wednesday, September 20 at 18:30
- Module 1: Thursday, September 28 at 18:30
- Module 2: Thursday, October 5 at 18:30
- Follow up: Thursday, October 26 at 18:30
For the MusikInsel Retreat: November 10 to 12
- Kick-off: Thursday, October 19 at 18:30
- Module 1: Thursday, October 26 at 18:30
- Module 2: Thursday, November 2 at 18:30
- Follow up: Thursday, November 23 at 18:30
*in principle the on-line sessions dates are fixed but they may be subject to change. In which case you will be informed in due time. The cadence remains the same.
Both retreats start on a Friday after lunch and finish by Sunday at 17:30h.
There are no refunds. If you cannot make it for the dates of the retreat you will anyway have access to the materials, the workbook and the recordings of the on-line sessions leading to the retreat. You will also be able to participate to future retreats. If you are unsure if you are ready for that introspection, or you have questions, contact email@example.com.
As mentioned there are no refunds if you cancel your participation but if for serious medical or personal reasons you can no longer attend one of the retreats you will be able to participate in a future retreat. If on the other hand the retreat is cancelled by PG Creative Businesses you will get a full refund of your money.